Guest gerbilly

We're glad of his goals contribution this season that's for sure but my biggest gripe with Charlie is his corner taking, how many don't beat the first man, or if they do they go flying out of the other side of the park.

We're glad of his goals contribution this season that's for sure but my biggest gripe with Charlie is his corner taking, how many don't beat the first man, or if they do they go flying out of the other side of the park.

Would agree with that. Corner's should be a weapon when you have someone with his ability at dead balls. How many times have we scored from corners this season? Not enough for my liking. Set pieces should be bread and butter and we should expect a goal every 4/5 games.

Adam shows signs that he could be useful but after the summer transfers he should be a squad player unless he totally improves in the way Hutton has.

Hutton should be a prime example to Adam, Boyd, Burke and a few others.

Guest Bluetooth

Adam was absolutely shocking again today.

For me the jury is still out on Hutton - he did some stupid phukking things today again and could easily have been sent off.

Half a dozen decent performances doesn't make him the finished article.

That said - most of them were pish today.

For me the jury is still out on Hutton - he did some stupid phukking things today again and could easily have been sent off.

Its a helluva a lot more than half a dozen decent performances and noone has claimed he's the finished article. I missed this game right enough though.

Yeah thats harsh on Hutton BT.

Hutton has been consistent all season. He started off very decent but since the turn of the year he has been our best player. Im sure he is allowed 1 bad game, just as long as it is 1.

well your the only one who thinks that. Hutton this season has been one of the most consistent performers, even stevie wonder can see that.

Guest Bluetooth

"well your the only one who thinks that. Hutton this season has been one of the most consistent performers, even stevie wonder can see that."

we obviously mix in different company

many of the punters who sit around me also think he is far from the finished article and still prone to rushes of blood to the head

I think Hutton's quick temper is the last thing he really needs to sort out. The rest of his game seems to be coming on leaps and bounds. He's definitely our most improved player this season by a long way.