I think he will be a good addition to there squad as he brings bite and can win tackles along with good passing. Its the extra depth they needed this season as O'Shea is ok in there but only as a stop gap. I think if they got Hargreaves earlier and Larsson had stayed there until the summer they may have got to the CL final and won the FA cup.

35 million for Carrick and Hargreaves is quite a lot though.

Dont know if they will add Owen, he is a risk and id think he was a cock if he left Newcastle. They have paid him 110k a week to sit on the sidelines for 2 years. But they need a big strikers.

Sir Awex just keeps on producing the squads. This is his 3rd or 4th team he has built, and the likes of Van Nistelrooy and Keane havent been missed so far. Id say only Butt and Beckham were missed the year after he left as Djemba Djemba and Kleberson didnt work out but since then nobody else.

Guest Sutton_Blows_Goats

bertatov is a cert or old trafford or stamford bridge, he is simply a masterclass in playing centre forward IMO

I think they'll sign Berbatov at some point this summer, with Saha going out the door.

!

Thats a good shout with Saha going the other way, but Spurs have said Berbatov is staying. Spurs also stated they were going to sign 3 other big players and Defoe was on his way out, but cant remember the 3 :)

We'll see over the summer

Defoe and Owen are two names who have been linked with United on and off for a while now. Spurs have said that Berbatov is staying and they'd be mad to let him go unless they got offered silly money for him.

They do need to look towards replacing Giggs and Scholes, but the way they've been playing this year, they've got another few seasons in the top flight yet.

I never really rated Hargreaves till the World Cup but I thought he was outstanding. I think he'll have 2 holding players with Rooney behind the big summer centre forward - Berbatov/Owen/Whoever.