[FT] Hearts 1 - 3 Rangers (Defoe 15; Jack 36; Katic 48)

2 hours ago, buster. said:

Flanagan deserves to keep his place IMO and I'd play Katic again.

We've a poor record against Top 6 sides except Hearts, who so far this season have been our bitches :D

Even Goldson is a prolific goalscorer against them.

Looking forward to the game

If Goldson scores, Buster is SG confirmed. 

• Frankie changed the title to [HT] Hearts 0 - 2 Rangers (Defoe 15; Jack 36)

A good first half with two excellent goals from pressing their players.

The second goal was really important as I felt Hearts were coming into the game and had missed a couple of decent chances themselves.

Generally we're playing well but not looking after the ball well enough at times.  Some great football followed by a loose pass and, ironically, Tav seems to be the main guilty party after a couple of good games recently.

Plenty football left in the game.  If we take any chances we create and stay strong at the back (Katic is playing well) then we should see it out but Hearts will want to make it difficult for us so we can't afford the kind of slackness we seen from Tav right on the half-time whistle.

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

[HT] Hearts 0 - 2 Rangers.

We've been pretty good, pretty comfortable and taken two nice goals. 

I'm loving the narrow front three. 

The disadvantage of the narrow front three, is Hearts are penetrating deeply into our full back areas. There are have been too many crosses thrown into our box.

I like our full backs joining in with the midfield, there are always out balls available. We must be mindful of losing possession because one lobbed pass allows Hearts in, or takes our center backs into wide areas.

I want a third soonest, kill it off.

4 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

The disadvantage of the narrow front three, is Hearts are penetrating deeply into our full back areas. There are have been too many crosses thrown into our box.

I like our full backs joining in with the midfield, there are always out balls available. We must be mindful of losing possession because one lobbed pass allows Hearts in, or takes our center backs into wide areas.

I want a third soonest, kill it off.

Jack and kamara should be covering the wide areas; both have been a wee bit slow to cover, IMO.  

• Frankie changed the title to Hearts 0 - 2 Rangers (Defoe 15; Jack 36)
  • Frankie changed the title to Hearts 0 - 3 Rangers (Defoe 15; Jack 36; Katic 48)