Kilmarnock out of Europa League

1 hour ago, compo said:

These humiliating results like our own a couple of years ago dont do Scottish football any good .

No but they do give me enormous satisfaction.

I hope we humiliate them every time we play them. Let's see these arrogant bastards fill their three stands this season.

On 22/07/2019 at 00:37, ian1964 said:

What's it going to be like if we give them a real thrashing on day one? And I suspect that to be eminently possible.  Even if it were say 3-1 to us which is what we beat them by in last seasons league cup on their plastic hell I don't see their fans being realistic.

Because they gave us a hard time on multiple occasions last season they will be thinking they should be doing that all over again to a side with multi million pound improvements in place.

On 22/07/2019 at 00:37, ian1964 said:

And a funny little addition to that. I decided to take a look at Killie kickback for the first time and noticed they have a topic there titled  'Rangers tickets' referring to our opening league game of the season there. This was the first post on it from July 17th before they got their arses handed to them by the Welsh part timers.

They were seemingly taking that tie for granted and already planning for the second qualifying round.

Going by how things have been progressing recently I think the club should release for sale the tickets for the home clash with Rangers on Friday of next week.

With many fans heading for Belgrade, not all of whom are ST holders I think it would be prudent to get these briefs or scans or whatever sorted before they set off.

?