Spartak Cup: Rangers U18s 0 - 3 Spartak

I'll take my lunch at that time and watch it.  It should be a great game of football.  Both teams like to play a fast paced passing game so should be exciting to watch, and a great way for me to warm up for the game later.

5 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

I'll take my lunch at that time and watch it.  It should be a great game of football.  Both teams like to play a fast paced passing game so should be exciting to watch, and a great way for me to warm up for the game later.

How long do you get for lunch? the other match is in here 

41 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Don't forget to warm down after tonight's game.

Edit: Thanks ian1964.

Edited by Briton

I must be bad luck for the young bears.  I just posted about our need to watch the movement of their number 11 and 15.  Both then score a goal either side of half time.  I'll keep watching but this team from Moscow is very good to watch and this could be a big beating for our young team.

4 minutes ago, pete said:

3-0 already for Spartack.?

Finished that way.  Not really a fair reflection of the game but they were physically stronger than us.  Sad to see the officials allowing such 'leeway' at this level.

1 hour ago, Briton said:

They are hammer throwers who were relying on the long ball for much of the first-half.  The second goal was a foul but the referee is a homer.

You and I saw that game very differently then.  I thought they looked very comfortable in playing the ball out from the back and they looked terrific going forward.  Their movement was really good and we just couldn't keep up with them.  I do agree that they looked much stronger but I didn't see any fouls that weren't my awarded.

21 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

You and I saw that game very differently then.  I thought they looked very comfortable in playing the ball out from the back and they looked terrific going forward.  Their movement was really good and we just couldn't keep up with them.  I do agree that they looked much stronger but I didn't see any fouls that weren't my awarded.

Most definitely we saw different games. 

• Frankie changed the title to Spartak Cup: Rangers U18s 0 - 3 Spartak