Mika V�¤yrynen

Yet more depressing news then. We do seem to be getting linked with quite a few players who've failed to impress at one or more of their previous clubs. Is this the best we can afford? Its starting to look like it.

It could also be that the club arent being ambitious enough or Murray is refusing to spend anymore than he has to.

In january when Walter came we were all looking forward to a few more good additions in the summer that followed his few good buys then.

It may just be a case of being a bit more patient but the signs arent good at the moment as all we seem to be hearing is us getting told to up every bid we offer.

But we may just may pull off a shock signing yet. To be fair to Smith and Murray then have operated like this in the past by keeping deals quiet until they are done deal. Plus they are still on holiday at the moment, things may get busier when Smith gets back from the States.

what type of player is he pete? Different to what we already have?

He is a hard working midfielder who likes to make runs forward. I will be honest i can't really remember seeing him doing much for PSV but he was really good at Herenveen. He was so good Guus Hiddink bought him. I rated him him with Herenveen but i don't really know what went wrong at PSV. He was injured for most of his first season which let Ibrahim Afellay break through from the youth, he has been pure class and will become a top player. If you also bring Cocu, FanFan, Mendez and Culina(to a lesser degree) into the equation then it was always going to be difficult for him.

I really think he could do a job for us if he can get his Herenveen form back.

PSV will also be bringing Ismail Aissati back from FC Twente after he starred during his loan deal, which would make it even more difficult for V�¤yrynen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika_V%C3%A4yrynen

pete is your man for Dutch football so i trust him

If he comes in his pants, your to blame :D

WHoooooo there big boy, i'm not just anybody's toy. I'm choosy.:moon::flipa:;)

I also rated Buffel.