Mika V�¤yrynen

Seemingly on his way from PSV. According to one of the Dutch websites i follow, it is almost a done deal. He was brilliant for Herenveen together with Huntelaar but never seemed to hit the same heights with PSV. He got injured early on and never seemed to get going again. He is a hard working midfielder who loves making runs forward. I really liked him when he was with Herenveen and if he can produce that form he will be a good asset.

http://www.psv.nl/web/show/id=56100/dbid=36238/typeofpage=55009

So is every PSV 'reject' getting linked with Rangers??

Malky

It looks like it.

PSV are having a clear out and it looks like we are are in at the Jumble sale.

Maybe we can get Cocu for a year. I would jump at that chance.

The guy may have potential, but to be honest we can't afford to take any more risks with players. If he's failed once then he's no good to us at the moment.

Too many players have not found previous form at Ibrox recently, especially with those we're giving second chances too - like Jeffers, and we've suffered badly for it.

Right now we need to go for those who are at least on form.

When we have a great squad we can start taking one or two risks again...

The guy may have potential, but to be honest we can't afford to take any more risks with players....

I agree with this statement however IMO it should refer to the SPL players we have been linked with as they kinda fall into the catergory.

We dont know if they be able to make the step up and even if they do keep there club form from their previous club can they make the next step up to challenge for the title PLUS help us make an impack in Europe.

Europe is 2 levels up for these players. TBH we should be at least on an even playing field with the 3rd and 4th seeded teams in the CL and we should be up there amoungst the top seeds in the UEFA.

It just gets me wondering if the guys we have added and are linked with so far are good enough. But nothing has excited me at all yet.

Yet more depressing news then. We do seem to be getting linked with quite a few players who've failed to impress at one or more of their previous clubs. Is this the best we can afford? Its starting to look like it.