Try and start a wee debate (not the most imaginative). Who does everyone think of the guys already signed; Broadfoot, Gow, Darchevile, will make the biggest impact next season and why.

Personally going for Gow. Knows what the SPL is all about and really impressed me from what I saw of the Galaxy game. I think Broadfoot will struggle to get a game this season but can hopefully learn from experienced pro's Ehiogu, Weir and Webster. The Darcheville signing concerns me. I just think he may struggle to adjust.

I also have a good feeling about Gow, he looks strong, fit and has skill, if his game improves any he will be a steal from Falkirk, the rest i'll have to reserve judgement as i haven't seen too much of them

On the subject of next season, i'm going to say we will win the league,and no i've not been drinking or taking drugs, i just have faith in WS & Ally to get the signings right,no big signings as they are finished for now, but i really think they will build a good squad and have a team spirit that will overshadow all the C****c BIG SIGNINGS !!!!!!!................Bring it on..........!!!!!

Whilst not being impressed by signing him at the time, I also have a good feeling about Gow. I think he could be an asset and do a job on the left and as a link between the midfield and forwardline.

I hope Darcheville proves to be a good signing.

I'll twist the debate a bit here, is there any of the current squad from last season that could be a surprise package and be a good player. If Buffel gets his finger out he could prove important or Sebo gets a chance!!!

I think Darcheville could turn out to be a great signing. Good career in Frnce, not scored a massive amount of goals, but in Scotland and hopefully getting plenty chances put his way I think he'll score a few for us. I was really impressed with Gow in the friendly, but hard to gauge on one game. Depends how often he pleys. Same applies to Broadfoot, I can;t see him playing too oftern tbh. It depends if/when we sign Webster