Club response to fan inquiries

I contacted the club SLO via email on 4th September with what I see as an anomaly in ticket pricing, still await a reply. Further to this I wrote to Stewart Robertson on 2nd October with the same question, same again no answer.

Previous to this I used the website to contact the club and did receive an answer for someone in the ticket office, but they did not understand the point I was making and gave the usual standard reply "its the rules".

Is this normal from the club, to just ignore fans correspondence?

• Frankie changed the title to Club response to fan inquiries
36 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Why not visit the club/ticket office in person?

Also a written letter is sometimes better than an email.

I did letter Stewart Robertson, yes will go to ticket office next.

4 hours ago, BEARGER said:

I did letter Stewart Robertson, yes will go to ticket office next.

With all due respect it is highly unlikely your letter will get anywhere near Stewart Robertson and, IMHO, rightly so.  If your point is a good one someone within daily operations will bring it up I would have thought.

53 minutes ago, craig said:

With all due respect it is highly unlikely your letter will get anywhere near Stewart Robertson and, IMHO, rightly so.  If your point is a good one someone within daily operations will bring it up I would have thought.

Yes. I was not expecting him to answer personally, just pass it on to someone who would understand the point I'm making.

I will contact the 2 people mentioned above.

Thanks.