Still not convinced it's the way forward. I think we need to make our complaints via the correct channels regardless of whether Celtic complain.

Complaining 'through the correct channels' is just a way the system has to negate our concerns...

"We'll come to a decision in a few months time...." and then when there's something big in the sports headlines they "...let their decision be known (ie they'll do Fanny Adams)..."

Time as they say is relative and with enough time we'll all forget and go back to moaning about *******s like Boruc, and Lennon (btw if you think you've seen the last of this weasel you're wrong - HE'LL BE UP HERE EVERY FEW WEEKS TO 'GET OFFENDED'...:uzi:

Re my previous post. I recommend we compain via the correct channels whilst at the same time making our own protests i.e. handing back tickets, not spending money at the ground on matchday.

Re my previous post. I recommend we compain via the correct channels whilst at the same time making our own protests i.e. handing back tickets, not spending money at the ground on matchday.

Trouble with that is the 'protests' will just disappear as the season goes on and things get a wee bit interesting...:sleep: