How much do we charge for teams coming to Ibrox, am sure it is �£22

I think it's about that. So the Jt's are wanting a tenner more than that to sit at their dump, that will be right. Totally agree with a boycott there, not so sure about a total boycott though

Well if we are charging team £22 and they are charging us around £20-£25 surely that is fair

But with Hearts yes we need to send out a message. I think we should all boycott it and sell our tickets for £50 and only give them 300 or whatever .

Well if we are charging team �£22 and they are charging us around �£20-�£25 surely that is fair

But with Hearts yes we need to send out a message. I think we should all boycott it and sell our tickets for �£50 and only give them 300 or whatever .

Don't think tat for tit will work it needs to be a straightforward message!

How would you feel walking out as a gers player for 19 games with no of your fans behind you the whole game, especially up at Aberdeen at at Parkhead. So sorry no!. Fans are there to give the team a boost and back them all the way. I do agre with a Boycott of Tyncastle and thats it

Guest RFC1873
How would you feel walking out as a gers player for 19 games with no of your fans behind you the whole game, especially up at Aberdeen at at Parkhead. So sorry no!. Fans are there to give the team a boost and back them all the way. I do agre with a Boycott of Tyncastle and thats it

No boycott!

We will Follow on!

Who that's posted actually goes to the away games?

Let them take our cash. If you can't afford it don't go.

I don't mean to be abrupt! But, we will follow on.

Yes it is a money makink excercise! F*** them.

Rangers and proud. When I can afford it, I'll be going!

Follow Follow.