Now Look Who We Are After

Since MB (:uzi: ) appears not to have the knack of actually landing a player who would 1 - enhance our team and 2 - cost a transfer fee, we have redirected our attentions away from a fantastic player to these two (oh, before reading the article, anyone guess what they have in common?)

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/11895

Cammy F

HAd to read a bit of the article to find out who the 2nd player was but I'll go for and it's a total complete stab in the dark (aye rrrrrrrrright, it's DM we're talking about here) they're both available on free transfers!?!?!? Do I get a prize?

Radzinski is about 35.

If we sign him then I made the correct decision not to renew my ST.

After failing to convince the majority of Rangers fans to rename the club Sir David Murray Football Club, is this his latest attempt to have the club renamed? Bosman FC or simply Laughing Stock FC are the front runners.

Yet, the vast majority of Bears still seem to be be backing SDM. After all, you can see where they are coming from - he did give us 9 in a row, Graeme Souness, rebuilt Ibrox from scratch and I am sure that the bible is wrong and it was SDM who actually gave us 'light and life'....

Cammy F

Radzinski. Quite simply, fuck that. Was looking a couple of days ago at th ins and outs in the Premiership, saw he had been released and had a feeling we might be linked with him. Thanks, but no thanks.

Radzinski. Quite simply, fuck that. Was looking a couple of days ago at th ins and outs in the Premiership, saw he had been released and had a feeling we might be linked with him. Thanks, but no thanks.

But he fits the bill - i.e he'll cost us nothing © Martin Bain School of Transfer negotiations.

Cammy F

Guest RFC1873
Radzinski is about 35.

My mate's a Fulham fan and he was literally doing cartwheels when this tit called it a day at FFC.

PS. Do Fulham have the best named fanzine? 'There's only One F in Fulham'

NOO!!! Not Radzinski, he is 33 and past it.

Brellier is too similar to Hemdani so is a pointless signing.

We lost out big time with Faubert - a talent who actually was desperate to come to Rangers.