Marco Michetschlager

The club have also signed Austrian midfielder Marco Michetschlager, 17, from Admira Wacker on a six-month loan deal and he will go into Billy Kirkwood's Under-19 squad.

I can't see this posted anywhere but why would we loan a 17 year old player if we were not interested in signing him. I guess this is actually a trial for him.

I heard this. His surname sounds like a bad German beer or one of that dodgy shots you get.

Not heard of him although I have heard that we have also signed a 16 year old called John Fleck on schoolboy terms. Now that's a familiar surname, I wonder if his dad is the famous Robert Fleck ????

Not heard of him although I have heard that we have also signed a 16 year old called John Fleck on schoolboy terms. Now that's a familiar surname, I wonder if his dad is the famous Robert Fleck ????

No, Robert Fleck is definitely not his dad. Sorry to disappoint you.

He's his uncle. :fish:

Is this a wind up?

Football forums are full of people lumping too much expectation and pressure on this young lad.

Btw he's flown out to Germany with Shinnie as Smith, Buffel and Ehiogu are left behind.