Apparently there's a mhank in attendance.

Can only be there to cause trouble/stir it up a bit.

Would you bother to go and watch the mhanks abroad, boosting their crowds, in a game where they are likely to pump the opposition so you are extremely unlikely to be able to gloat at a defeat.

Not normal. :confused:

Playing through Fergie too much, too predictable apparently.

Lipstadt hit te top of the bar. :(

Edit:

Don't let Gribz see this from the official site:

Sebo looked in the mood and could have had his second just after the half-hour mark. Barry Ferguson cut the ball back to the Slovakian and his acrobatic scissor kick brought out an equally impressive save from keeper Milos Mandic.

2-2 HT. :(

RANGERS are level with SV Lippstadt at half-time despite Filip Sebo and Nacho Novo getting their first goals of the new Filip Sebocampaign.

Both teams started eagerly despite the temperature nudging to an uncomfortable 35C by kick-off, the players perhaps grateful that a large swathe of the pitch was cast in shadow from the nearby forest.

Issa Issa sent a snap-shot wide for the home side before Lee McCulloch passed up two chances to net on his Rangers debut, seeing his first effort blocked by the keeper and the second drift just wide from Barry Ferguson's free kick.

Rangers went in front after 11 minutes when Sebo finished coolly after latching on to a pass inside the box but the lead wouLee McCullochld last only five minutes, Mirsad Gutic equallising for the delighted hosts.

Their celebrations were cut short, however, when Nacho Novo was fouled in the box and the Spaniard dusted himself down to send the keeper the wrong way from the penalty spot.

Sebo looked in the mood and could have had his second just after the half-hour mark. Barry Ferguson cut the ball back to the Slovakian and his acrobatic scissor kick brought out an equally impressive save from keeper Milos Mandic.

The next goal, though, came at the other end, Gutic's second goal of the evening drawing his side level once more.

Sasa Papac was the next to chance his luck in attack, the Bosnian denied his first ever Rangers goal by another smart save by Mandic.

I was about to say the same, I can't believe how on the ball the official site is for once.

Pre-season games are notoriously difficult to read anything in to. It really is just a case for players to try and get match fit and for the management team to try things out and get a look at players. I've seen us have some amazing pre-season results followed by a bad year and vice versa.

Good to see Sebo scoring.

I was about to say the same, I can't believe how on the ball the official site is for once.

Might fire them off an email saying how pleasantly suprised I am and that I hope they keep it up.

Pre-season games are notoriously difficult to read anything in to. It really is just a case for players to try and get match fit and for the management team to try things out and get a look at players. I've seen us have some amazing pre-season results followed by a bad year and vice versa.

Agreed. Cuellar and Webster wont have played together before. Webster has hardly played in about a year. It's all about fitness and the players getting used to each other.

Good to see Sebo scoring.

:thup:

As I say the official site make it sound like a composed finish which is something Sebo seemed to struggle with. Hope he can provide a genuine goal threat and help shoulder some of Boyd's responsibility.

Hi,

Just wanted to congratulate whoever updates this site with the prompt updates and decent coverage of the Lipstadt friendly.

The summer months without football are dull and that's why many bears take a great deal of interest in friendlies even against German fourth division minnows.

With this being a low key encounter, but with a huge amount of interest from bears unable to watch the game, I am pleasantly suprised by the efficient coverage from this site.

Hopefully this is a sign of an improved service for the coming season.

Many thanks.

Chris

:o

Hopefully if they realise the decent service is appreciated they'll keep it up, but I doubt it.