Summary of the game from Bears in Germany:

Game was played in scorching heat...several stoppages for fluids throughout the match. Temperature still around 30c now even at 9pm in Germany.

Lippstadt played as I said earlier like their lives depended on it....Rangers played at training ground pace for 70 mins....upped the tempo for 20 mins in 2nd half and scored 2...hit woodwork twice and had umpteen saves from the Lippstadt keeper.

Certainly taking no chances in terms of injuries...any 50-50 tackles and the players got straight out of the road.

Sasa Papac had a slight strain....nothing to serious they are saying..Lets hope not as the LB area is threadbare enough.

Cuellar did better in the 2nd half....looked to be very very rusty in the 1st half which I suppose is to be expected.

Sionko....Didnt look interested and was pish I'm told.

Sebo....Trys 100% and gives you everything but quite simply isnt good enough is the description I've received twice since FT. Nobody falting his work-rate or effort but quite simply he lacks some of the basic tools required.

Comfortable victory in the end up....couple of wake up calls at the back concentration wise which isnt a bad thing in pre-season. Had the match been a competitive affair it would have been 13 or 14 I'm told if Rangers really wanted to run up such a scoreline.

Onwards to Hannover 96 on Tuesday on IRA Sports at 17.15pm Kick Off.

I wonder what position McCulloch was playing in? Good to see him getting on the scoresheet and a header from a corner? Hopefully he can give us some sort of aerial threat which is something we've missed for a while now.

I wonder what position McCulloch was playing in? Good to see him getting on the scoresheet and a header from a corner? Hopefully he can give us some sort of aerial threat which is something we've missed for a while now.

Pretty sure it was a flat 4-42 with McCulloch playing LM.

Think the initial report on the official site said as much.

Just back from the game,

After driving 2hrs 15 mins in 30 degrees plus we entered the ground and headed directly to the bar. In the bar were two beautiful waitresses. That alone made the two hour journey almost worthwhile.

The game started with the thermometer on the broadcasters box reading 36 degrees celcius.

In the beginning both teams were cancelling each other out in the midfield. Then Sebo got on a one on one race with a defender about 35 yards out and with his speed a muscle jostled his way past and tucked the ball inside the right hand post.

The home team scored an excellent goal with a shot from outside the area on the right, high inside the left hand post leaving Smith --with little chance. The second goal was made and finished Nacho as he had moved to the left wing and got past three defenders to get pulled down in the box. He got up and after a short discussion slotted the penalty in the right corner with the keeper going the wrong way. A few minutes later Sebo from a cross from Fergie pulled off an overhead kick that was sending the ball into the top right hand corner when the keeper who had done nothing but drop the ball until then pulled off a fantastic save pushing the ball over the bar.

The second goal for Lippstadt was also a beauty with Nacho losing the ball about 30 yards out on the left and the player from lippstadt curled the ball inside the right hand post. Lippstadt looked actually stronger for me at this time in the game although Nacho came eye to eye with the keeper i think twice and failed miserably to put the ball in the net.

Half-Time. Back to the bar and goggled the two lovely waitress's for 12 minutes.

We moved to the end Rangers were shooting at in the second half about level with the 18 yard box but to be honest most of the game was being played around the half way line. I started to notice the Nr 8 was having a big influence in the game. As i don't see the players that often i was wondering who he was. Then he broke from the left and forced his way through the middle and put in a shot that the keeper should have saved if he didn't fumble it into the net. Over the speakers came the scorer for Rangers is Nr 8 Charlie Adam. I thought then, that is not right but when you see players in the flesh they look different as on the telly. Then he scored heading from a Nacho Novo corner and again came the broadcaster with the scorer is Charlie Adam.

Then the Nr11 went off and i said to my mate that is Charlie Adam but there was no broadcast of the substitution. After coming home i now know it was McCulloch as i thought that scored the two goals,

My Assesment:

Smith --Didn't do much except pick the ball out of the net. 6

Murray-- Does this guy understand the game 3

Cueller--- I have read since, that the first goal was his fault but i didn't catch ---------that. I thought he was excellent. Strong in the air and super cool on ----------the ground(First half MOM for me)---------------7

Webster--- Done his job well -----------------------------6

Papac--- He was there, it was warm 6

Sionko----Guy could have sat next to me and had more influence on the ----------game ----------------------------------------2

Fergie--- The Mid mid from Lippstadt played better in the first half and barry ---------struggled to get near him He did better in the second half but if this --------is the man to take us to a higher level i have my doubts.

Charlie Adam-- Nothing special, he played.------------5

Nacho-----Is Nacho! Fights for everything and gives 110% but if he comes -----------eye to eye with the keeper he shites himself---6.9 for the fight.

Lee McCulloch---To be honest i don't really know how he played in the first ----------------half but he did stand out for me in the second half.

----------------He also scored twice but the first was a blunder from the -----------------keeper. Man of the match for me.

Sebo!---------------- What can i say, good goal excellent overhead kick -----------------unlucky not to score, and flipt his top with Nacho in the -----------------second half when he made a brilliant passing movement that ------------------left his defender stone dead and was virtually free on goal ------------------when Nacho picked the ball off his toes. He let out a ------------------scream that you possibly heard in Glasgow.

Hutten-----------Looked good when he came on getting into attacking -------------------positions-----------------------6

Shiinie------------Done nothing in my eyes---------2

Fleck-------------Only on for a few minutes but looked like he could be ------------------good,----------------------------4

My total view was that the football was poor but it was a friendly played in hot conditions.

Hello, Hello was sung regularly but mostly by guy's with an English accent.

There was a little boy called Coisty. :)

The Broadcaster was crap and gave Adam the goals.

I loved being a part of the Rangers support again.

The waitresses were beautiful.

The boys have already named me Backpost, lol.

He came flying in for that header... good to see him getting stuck in even for a friendly.

A point i'd been making regularly as to an area he will be dangerous.

Edit: Cheers for the link Ian.

Does anyone have a link with the other goals and also teh interviews from the guttersloh game as I know they also show the goals.