[FT] Motherwell 1 - 5 Rangers (Tavernier 12 pen, 37 pen; Jones 28; Itten 75, 80)

5 minutes ago, craig said:

I don't think the criticism of Arfield was unfounded either - he was poor, by his standards, for quite some time - proof of which is the fact that Gerrard dropped him and he struggled to get back in the team

That's fair enough mate, but on being dropped he was only dropped for a 3 game period last season in the league, and he had his best form after that, which strangely was when the team were poor. He was arguably poorest when the team were cruising early in the season. This season though he lost his place and only got back back in after injuries to Aribo and Barker. 

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

I only said he had taken a lot of unfounded criticism, which he has, that isn’t the same as saying all and any criticism has been unfounded. 

Aye, but you're not getting me off this high horse now. :D 

As @craig says, he's been superb recently, which we should focus on. 

Where does Aribo fit in now?!

16 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Aye, but you're not getting me off this high horse now. :D 

As @craig says, he's been superb recently, which we should focus on. 

Where does Aribo fit in now?!

It's a great problem to have. If everyone is fit, I'm not sure. But I am sure that he's in our strongest 11!