Acceptable Behaviour from Jum?

Jum Spence is the Rector(elected unopposed) of the University of Dundee. He has an accepted responsibility for all undergraduates and post graduates attending said seat of tertiary education. Jum likes to Tweet, he takes to Twitter a few dozen times each and every day. As someone who spent 25 years as a professional broadcaster, mostly on BBC Scotland; he knows Tweeeting is broadcasting. In the last 18 hours, he has put up two Tweets, he appears to have become garrulous and overcome with triumphalism. 

Tweet one : The Cooley Peninsula in County Louth, is the ancestral home of the Biden family .... in honour of Joe I've just put the Bold Fen-ian Men on at full throttle ..... they'll be raging in the sheltered accommodation over the hedge at this time of night.

Jum is cock-a-hoop that a fellow catholic appears to have won the American Presidency. Particularly, a catholic of Irish descendancy. I suspect a lot of the folks Jum represents, like me did not know Joe Biden's faith or background. I know a lot of folks, including me cannot use the 'F' term utilised by Jum. A word describing members of the Irish Republican Brotherhood was sculpted by Jum and others to mean, 'catholic' in Scotland. Taking ownership of a word is one thing, gloating over the subsequent emotions of those in sheltered accommodation is triumphant. Indeed Glory O, Glory O.

Tweet two : Imagine if the dining room hate law had been operating forty years ago in Scotland? How many of Scotland's professional classes would have been before the Lodge Chairman(sorry, the Sheriff) for anti-papist talk?

I suppose my old man was professional class, he married a practising catholic who was immediately refused confession because she was considered no longer in a state of good grace(pre vatican 2). Both sets of my grandparents were mixed marriages, I am a third generation mongrel. None of my family are involved in any Lodges. I await Jum telling me how I should have acted, and how I should act? 

The reason I have posted this in the Rangers Chat is because we know Jum prefers to discriminate against Rangers supporters. Interestingly, both Tweets were re-Tweeted by Phil McFournames with attached big smileys. The journo that penned 'the Incubator' approves of Jum's broadcasts. What do Dundee Uni' think of Jum's continuous musings?

Tweet two : Imagine if the dining room hate law had been operating forty years ago in Scotland? How many of Scotland's professional classes would have been before the Lodge Chairman(sorry, the Sheriff) for anti-papist talk?

I'd rather imagine a world where Jim's dad had got off at Haymarket.

12 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Tweet two : Imagine if the dining room hate law had been operating forty years ago in Scotland? How many of Scotland's professional classes would have been before the Lodge Chairman(sorry, the Sheriff) for anti-papist talk?

I'd rather imagine a world where Jim's dad had got off at Haymarket.

Much rather imagine a world where Jum's dad hadn't got on tap aw his maw in the first place.... ?