hullo hullo........

Was it me or did we has a great shape last night? - our defenders held the line well and yon spanish center back was sharp and read the game well...

Sun burd's and footie.

What a day yesterday was no hold up or traffic right away parked and down to the stadium..... looking at the warm up rangers told me (imo) that this adam owen dude has got rangers in great shape for the start of the season... just looking at the sub's also is another matter a bench full of people who imo can change a game even burk has looked good so far this pre season! and roy carrol's double save !!!!! a fooking cracker

so the game started a high tempo! just watching ajax play is superb the way the pass simple yet effective top class side who all ways sell there best players yet pull guys out of no where and get back in to it!! rangers on the other hand were holding them off and keeping shape watching yon spannish dude boss the back line and read the game and watching JCD loose the plot again! the guy is a nutter. good to see the team sprit up and player give a F~@k about the game again ... JCD and McCulloch up fron running gave a pace (that we have not had in a long time) boyd trying hard to get in to the game his flick on and passes and hunger to get involved has improved ...then charlie adams!! had a shit game everthing he tryed went wrong imo (miby just had one of they games) no doubt this boy has tallent buy do you start him this season??? this will be the telling season for him....

and just to wrap it of ..... the BURD'S last night!!! quality

only bad point was twisting my back on the way home ... got a nice box of high quality pain killers tho..

Del.

Football Is Back Thank God!!!!

hullo hullo........

Was it me or did we has a great shape last night? - our defenders held the line well and yon spanish center back was sharp and read the game well...

Agreed, but only in the first 65 minutes - when we 'reverted' to 4-5-1 we lost all shape and any chance of winning the game.

and just to wrap it of ..... the BURD'S last night!!! quality...
On the 'eve' of your anniversary as well, tut tut :devil:

only bad point was twisting my back on the way home ... got a nice box of high quality pain killers tho.....
Can we trade? I have a problem in my eye and have been attending hospital for the last week and a bit getting injections directly into my eye, but the pain killers I've been given to counter this are awesome....!!!

Del.

Football Is Back Thank God!!!!

Think we'll all :cheers: to that

Cammy F