Another site partnership: RangersPicks.com

As our podcast continues to go from strength to strength, I've taken an opportunity to partner up with a new official club app which is on the way: RangersPicks.com

The headlines from this are as follows:

·         The new official Rangers Pick’em game – ‘Rangers Picks’ – is now available to play for EVERY Rangers match.

·         Rangers will officially launch the game in the new club app (due in the next fortnight) but we can play now.

·         Rangers Picks is a totally free Pick’em game with a £1,000 prize pool – Powered by Low6*

·         The club makes money from this so the more fans that play, the more money the club receives.

·         To play today all you have to do is hit the link, complete 12 questions about this week's match and give yourself the chance of winning a share of £1,000.

·         You must be over 18 to play, T&C’s apply and please always remember to play responsibly.

I'm conscious that this is advertising but monetising the site/pod likes this allows me to maintain the quality of our content going forward so I do appreciate everyone's understanding when it comes to this kind of promotion. 

If you can take part, then fantastic and going into next season we may well have a forum league table which we can use to give out our own prizes in conjunction with the Prediction League.

* - Low6 are working with Rangers on the stadium WiFi, new club app and Rangers Pics.

Worth noting the stats on the site/app are taken from OPTA so are usually interesting and helpful when making your picks.

For example, I didn't realise that despite scoring two goals this season Kamara doesn't have any assists.  I wonder if that will change on Sunday?!

7 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Tried to do this but it’s asking for debit card details ?

Also just got an email from them wanting my passport, not a chance.

I thought this was just a free bit of fun?

Glad you brought that up as I meant to mention that.

It is free but obviously they're bound by Gambling Commission rules.  As part of that, I think random ID checks are made on a small percentage of players (I was one as well actually) so a few of us will be asked to submit some ID (which will be deleted by Low6 immediately after they do their check).  I think it's something like 10% of players that might be subject to this check based on their algorithm. 

Your data will be well protected.

Appreciate the reply mate, I only signed up (or tried to!) to give Gersnet the click through, things like this don’t really interest me so there’s no way I’m going to give passport and card details to a company I’ve never heard of and that I won’t ever use.

I will do a few click throughs on the adverts on Gersnet instead!