Banner - Volunteers Required

Del has started a poll on the lettering and crest you guys and gals want for the new GersNet banners. Once we have these confirmed, we will be looking for volunteers.

Firstly, the only company who are willing to print the banners are from Preston and are called Proud To Be British. They are only charging is £2.50 per letter and £10-£20 pounds for the crest. So, we need some donations to help fund the lettering.

Secondly, as they are based in Preston, we will require some help getting the banners do there. Does anyone know anyone or have relations in the area who would be willing to take the banners (as I am also getting our RSC banner done at the same time) to this comapny? If not, it looks like myslef and or Del will take a drive down to Preston (told u I'd volunteer u del!!). Or we'll have to encur postage costs - this will be expensive as they are heavy as fook

Thirdly, once the banner is printed we require volunteers to take it (and GersNet banner 1) to the games. Myself and Del are willing to take our share of displaying the banners, especially at away games, but we would be greatful if some other members stepped up to the plate and took the banners to their sections of the ground.

If anyone can help on any of the points above, please respond to the post ot PM Del or myself.

Cammy F

Cammy,

Where can donations be sent to ? I will happily contribute.

I am sure that Stu has created a GersNet paypal account - Stu can you confirm this so people can start to donate to the Cammy F retiral fund, oops, sorry the GersNet banner printing fund..

Thanks for the kind offer of a donation Craig - much appreciated

Cammy F

If you get a paypal account set up then i will gladly donate something aswell.

Shame hubby isn't doing any loads down that way recently as he would have gladly dropped it of for yous and probably picked it up on his way back home but if he hears of anybody going down that way i will let yous know if they can help get it down

If you get a paypal account set up then i will gladly donate something aswell.

Shame hubby isn't doing any loads down that way recently as he would have gladly dropped it of for yous and probably picked it up on his way back home but if he hears of anybody going down that way i will let yous know if they can help get it down

Much appreciated gersfem...

Count me in for a contribution too....

Again, much appreciated...

Appreciation to all who can donate or get the banners to bloody Preston.....

In saying that, might take them down on a Friday and pick them up on the Monday meaning I can get a wee weekend in Sunny Blackpool

Cammy F

Guest mumford

The Club Deck Loyal could also take the banner up one day and have the CDL banner and a legend banner at the same day would look nice with some flags. Wot size is your banner going to be?