Maybe Nothing In It, But......

1 hour ago, onevision said:

Its not so much the catching but more so the carrying.

if we get the death rate down to a handful a week by vaccinating people will be very unhappy if there are still constraints on their lives. England plans no restrictions from mid July. if we are still constrained at that point there will be uproar if England is released. 

Transmit has been pushed back to September. 

2 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

If everyone else at the game is vaccinated then what does it matter?

If the vaccinated can still carry Covid (I honestly don't know) then mass gatherings will result in non-vaccinated people getting it later.  

It's all very scary.  Stay safe guys.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

If the vaccinated can still carry Covid (I honestly don't know) then mass gatherings will result in non-vaccinated people getting it later.  

Not if there are only vaccinated people at the mass gathering?

2 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Not if there are only vaccinated people at the mass gathering?

I'm presuming vaccinated people would leave the game and then go back to interact with others (work/family/friends), some of whom won't have been vaccinated.

The funny thing is, a high percentage of football supporters will be the last to receive the jab, as they're healthy and in early-middle age.

Can a vaccinated person still carry and transmit Covid?

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

I'm presuming vaccinated people would leave the game and then go back to interact with others (work/family/friends), some of whom won't have been vaccinated.

The funny thing is, a high percentage of football supporters will be the last to receive the jab, as they're healthy and in early-middle age.

Can a vaccinated person still carry and transmit Covid?

I'm presuming that the whole point of getting the vaccine is that that they can't carry it and therefore can't transmit it. ?‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I'm presuming that the whole point of getting the vaccine is that that they can't carry it and therefore can't transmit it. ?‍♂️

Quick online search:

"Can I still spread the coronavirus after I'm vaccinated?

It's possible. Experts say the risk is low, but are still studying how well the shots blunt the spread of the virus. The current vaccines are highly effective at preventing people from getting seriously sick with COVID-19."

2 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

If all it does is make you mildly ill though why would it restrict anyone's life.

I've been asking that question for the last twelve months.