Brandon Barker

Personally, I think Barker has more than enough to be a useful part of this Rangers squad. The challenge for Gerrard is finding a way to instil enough self-belief in him so that he shows it on a regular basis. I'd persevere for another season.

Barker has had ample opportunities and has had one game which came close to Rangers standard, which was the exception and not the rule. Seems to have found his level in the 3rd tier of the English pyramid which seems about right to me. Would be utterly amazed if we see him in our colours again. Was definitely worth a look when we signed him, he certainly has some talent, just not enough for us I feel. I wish him well. As others have said, we have plenty of options in his position and they are all better than him.

Agree with the general consensus.  A bit part player who is occasionally useful, but a number of players are ahead of him.   He's rumoured to be on circa £10k pw so on that basis, assuming its true, I wouldn't be surprised if we move him on but also not surprised if he runs down his contract.