No offence, but I can't understand why the Rangers or their fans should apprehend of the "mighty red star"... All the things are on the Gers side... :)

It's because we have been poor for a couple of seasons now,so there's not a lot of confidence going around,but hopefully we can keep getting better as the season goes on, and IMO we will :cheers:

No offence, but I can't understand why the Rangers or their fans should apprehend of the "mighty red star"... All the things are on the Gers side... :)

We've been caught out too many times in the past. Remember Levski Sofia and Zizkov. We can't afford to treat anybody lightly

Guest SerbianLoyal

I agree that today everybody have chances except for that green menace and red star... I hope that the Gers will win without goals conceded. That would be huge step forward before the second game...

I agree that today everybody have chances except for that green menace and red star... I hope that the Gers will win without goals conceded. That would be huge step forward before the second game...

We're all looking for a win with a clean sheet. The 2-0 home win we got against Zeta is exactly what we're looking for :cheers: .

Any luck with a ticket for this one, or is too early for that yet?

I see Lazio,Ajax and Celtic as the main contenders. Ajax because they have just lost Sneijder and need to adjust to that. They now have 18 mill in the pocket but could lose 10mill if they fail to Qualify.

I see Lazio,Ajax and Celtic as the main contenders. Ajax because they have just lost Sneijder and need to adjust to that. They now have 18 mill in the pocket but could lose 10mill if they fail to Qualify.

Especially after last nights result, drawing 1 all at home, i can see them getting put out in the second leg, not the best result for Benfica either 2-1 at home.

Especially after last nights result, drawing 1 all at home, i can see them getting put out in the second leg, not the best result for Benfica either 2-1 at home.

Aye noticed th post in footy chat. Assuming we make it they look like 2 good first leg results for us.

Guest davierfc

August 14

FT Lazio 1 - 1 Dinamo Bucuresti

FT Rangers 1 - 0 Red Star Belgrade

FT Benfica 2 - 1 FC Copenhagen

FT Valencia 3 - 0 Elfsborg

August 15

FT Toulouse 0 - 1 Liverpool

FT Spartak Moscow 1 - 1 Celtic

FT Tampere United 0 - 3 Rosenborg

FT BATE Borisov 2 - 2 Steaua Bucuresti

FT Fenerbahce 1 - 0 Anderlecht

FT FK Sarajevo 0 - 1 Dynamo Kyiv

FT Zurich 1 - 1 Besiktas

FT Ajax Amsterdam 0 - 1 Slavia Prague

FT SV Salzburg 1 - 0 Shakhtar Donetsk

FT Werder Bremen 2 - 1 Dinamo Zagreb

FT Sevilla 2 - 0 AEK Athens

FT Sparta Prague 0 - 2 Arsenal

Ajax and shaktar both lose and aslo lazio drawing at home hopefully the return legs do us a favour as long as we finish the job in hand first if these results go our way we should move into pot 3 fingers crossed eh

Guest SerbianLoyal
Any luck with a ticket for this one, or is too early for that yet?

All the tickets will be requisited and distributed through the fan clubs and that's limiting chances but I'll do everything to get mine for the South stand where is located the away section. Price for that part is 10 Euros... I doubt that the security will allow me to join the fellow Rangers fans but I'll sneak somehow. :)