2011 league cup final live on Premier Sports now

I see Premier Sports have been showing a full match replay of the OF cup final, which was originally broadcast on BBC Scotland, so it is their comms and analysis team. 

You would be forgiven for thinking they had dubbed the comms on this year, they are so utterly biased in favour of the bheasts. Now if memory serves me right we had won the last 2 titles on the spin , so why is the baseline opinion that us winning this would be a shock? 

Jelavic’s winner has just went in (spoiler alert!) and they are devastated. The commentator has just said that Celtic are going for the treble, and sit 2 points ahead of Rangers who have a game in hand. Now forgive me but would that not make us favourites with only a handful of games left?

A few things I have seen that I had forgotten about;

Jelavic was a fantastic player

Boughera  was a total mental case

That boy Steve Davis can play football all right!

Sasa Papac really was Mr Consistency.

There is definitely no way Celtic got £5M for Ki, he is pish!

Craig Thomson was a cheating corrupt piece of filth

Billy Dodds has still never said anything positive about us.

Mulgrew takes out Jelavic on edge of 18 yard line dead centre after a counter attack with no other players anywhere near them, and even the commentator says Mulgrew must go, but no, it’s a yellow from Thomson. Billy Dodds tries to say that is correct because Jelavic is moving away from goal. He literally moved a few inches to the side, still inside the D.

When you also remember the same referees gusto to issue red cards in the Pigeon cup final, you can come to no other conclusion apart from he’s a cheat who hates our club. 

Izaguerre takes out Weiss at halfway line in injury time at the end of ET with the forever on loan Fraser Forster still up in our box from the previous corner, even Thomson can’t avoid a red card for Izaguerre, and Billy Dodds says he shouldn’t have sent him off.

It is no wonder he has had a long career with BBC Scotland.

Scenes, absolute scenes at the end. A beautiful sight.

I was wondering what happened to Broonie? I only started watching from about the hour mark, and hadn’t seen his horrible snarling face, but here he is leading his losers up for losers medals and it looks like he was subbed early in the game. Shame. 

9 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

You would be forgiven for thinking they had dubbed the comms on this year, they are so utterly biased in favour of the bheasts. Now if memory serves me right we had won the last 2 titles on the spin , so why is the baseline opinion that us winning this would be a shock? 

I can recall feeling like the momentum was with Celtic before that match.

11 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

I can recall feeling like the momentum was with Celtic before that match.

On further research I see they had beaten us 2-0, 3-0 in the previous 2 meetings, the latter being just 2 weeks before the final. Strangely, I can’t remember those games but I remember the cup final and I remember who won the title!

1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

On further research I see they had beaten us 2-0, 3-0 in the previous 2 meetings, the latter being just 2 weeks before the final. Strangely, I can’t remember those games but I remember the cup final and I remember who won the title!

Ah, but your a biased bastard?