Union Bears - New Copland Ultras Group

after spending time in the tbo i cant understand how anyone could be anywhere else in the ground. it was just a continuous party (an albeit at times nervous and altogether wet party) where everyone just had good natured madness for the whole game. i think at one point 'walter smiths blue and white army' was sung for about 15 minutes solid.

there's far, far too much apathy kicking about in society in general these days - i dont understand why someone would rather sit solemnly and observe the football for 90 mins (its hardly a masterclass in tactics and counter-tactics is it?) rather than get properly right into it and just have a bit of party, supporting the team, whilst watching the game.

good to see another singing section :D maybe there'll be a reply to 'can you hear the coapland sing?' soon enough. ;)

must agree atmosphere was great on Sat where we were, hastie nearly broke my arm and leg when we went flying after scoring the first goal tho!!!

good day in the wee rangers club as well, and of course good company........

wife didn't appreciate me giving my wee boy the whistle when i got home tho :)

yeah a sen a guy with it in the TBO but i dont think he switched it on

He had it switched on all right. I think these things are heard better further away than actually in the section...

The Copland one sounded clearer to me when they did use it.

'Can you hear the Copland sing' was a nice wee ditty... :uzi: :fish:

must agree atmosphere was great on Sat where we were, hastie nearly broke my arm and leg when we went flying after scoring the first goal tho!!!

good day in the wee rangers club as well, and of course good company........

aye - my first drink in three months and a general great laugh and day. what more can a man ask? :D

wife didn't appreciate me giving my wee boy the whistle when i got home tho :)

:devil: :cheers:

it'd have been worse if you'd gave him the whistle then headed out the pub though man!

Yeah, well done to everyone in the TBO for the constant racket they made on Saturday. It was great not to be out sung by the away support for a change.

All we need now is a section like this in every stand and Ibrox will be rocking again. :box: