Ondrej Kudela 10 Game Ban Stands

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I dunno but I used to work with an openly racist bloke who said he was voting to stay in the EU because he'd rather have a Polish person than an African wiping his bum when he ends up in a care home.  

I don't care about nationality just as long as it's a female!

48 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I don't care about nationality just as long as it's a female!

Can you be more specific.......

Genders.png.a1bb321fc49386ac562d9ea90b28cea1.png

Edited by Bill

The mini-me part of our (soon to be) coalition government want to remove gender/sex from birth certificates, so it might all be a moot point in a few years, if people keep voting in this manner.

SLAVIA PRAGUE defender Ondrej Kudela has apologised to Rangers midfielder Glen Kamara, but confirmed he is going to appeal his UEFA ban at the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Switzerland.

The Czech Republic international defender will miss the Euros after UEFA's Controls, Ethics and Disciplinary Body threw out his appeal this week and upheld their original ten-match ban, after he was found guilty of racist abuse towards Finnish midfielder Kamara in their Europa League clash in March.

But that's not the end of the matter for the veteran 34-year-old, who will now go to the CAS in Lausanne in Switzerland to try and clear his name of racist abuse.

However, he has now issued an apology to Kamara, who was later banned for three games for assaulting Kudela after the match in the tunnel.

He said: "I am sorry that I lost the chance of playing at the Euros, but I want to clear my name, so we will continue to fight.

"Thank you to my family, Slavia Prague, the president Jaroslav Tvrdik, the fans and the public for their great support. It has been very much appreciated.

"I realise it was a mistake for me to ever say anything to Glen Kamara.

"There were a lot of emotions in the match and unfortunately I can't take it back now. I'm so sorry."

Kudela's lawyer, Rene Cienciala, added: "After an agreement with my client, we submitted a request for justification of the decision on our appeal, which is a condition for the start of international sports arbitration.

"The proceedings will thus continue before the Swiss Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Lausanne."

The Czech Republic controversially left open a Euros place for the disgraced defender in the hope he won his appeal.

• 2 months later...