[FT] Ross County 2 - 4 Rangers (Aribo 15; Goldson 19; Morelos 56; Arfield 84)

12 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Or simply move to another RSC? It's as simple as turning up, paying your membership and hey presto, you're a member. 

Speaking as someone who doesn't drive and used to get the supporters bus from a fairly remote (home)town, I'd say that might not be that easy in some circumstances.

I've purchased a Japanese flag, which I intend to fly in solidarity with Kyogo and the Japanese people during Sunday's match.  

Mōhitori de aruku koto wa arimasen yo.

??

10 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Speaking as someone who doesn't drive and used to get the supporters bus from a fairly remote (home)town, I'd say that might not be that easy in some circumstances.

I've purchased a Japanese flag, which I intend to fly in solidarity with Kyogo and the Japanese people during Sunday's match.  

Mōhitori de aruku koto wa arimasen yo.

??

Maybe have saved your money and purchased MyGers instead if that was the case. No issues with away tickets then. 

However, back in reality, the RSC in question is from an area where there are numerous other RSC whom I'm sure will welcome new members with open arms. 

10 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Some of us stick to our guns and don't fund the clubs who voted us down in 2012.  ?

Well, that's something at least.

As do I, never applied for an away allocation and haven't joined MyGers. Only ever go to away games if my RSC are stuck with tickets which would leave them out of pocket. That will not happen now MyGers members will sweep up the vast majority of away tickets