I have to say i am very impressed with our tremendous start to the season. I expected an indifferent start given the amount of new faces we brought in but every player has knuckled down and restored the pride and passion that has been missing from Ibrox for god knows how many years. Even David Murrays moonbeam dreams couldnt have come out better than this.

So lets take our hats off to the management and the players for the commitment and determination they have shown. It feels fantastic walking down edminston drive on match days again and i have a sneaking suspicion Ill be feeling like that for some time to come.

Suddenly all those barren years when we knew things werent going to get any better for quite a while are just a mere shaddow in our past and we have a sense of direction.

bill struth said himself the barren years will come and they did, but we have finally turned the corner and can look ahead without the fear and uncertainty of the past 5 years.

So let the others come, WE WELCOME THE CHASE!

I have to say i am very impressed with our tremendous start to the season. I expected an indifferent start given the amount of new faces we brought in but every player has knuckled down and restored the pride and passion that has been missing from Ibrox for god knows how many years. Even David Murrays moonbeam dreams couldnt have come out better than this.

So lets take our hats off to the management and the players for the commitment and determination they have shown. It feels fantastic walking down edminston drive on match days again and i have a sneaking suspicion Ill be feeling like that for some time to come.

Suddenly all those barren years when we knew things werent going to get any better for quite a while are just a mere shaddow in our past and we have a sense of direction.

bill struth said himself the barren years will come and they did, but we have finally turned the corner and can look ahead without the fear and uncertainty of the past 5 years.

So let the others come, WE WELCOME THE CHASE!

Well said! :cheers:

Guest davierfc

spot on couldn't have put it better myself just shows you what a bit of confidence does for the team i now look forward to the next game as soon as the last one is finished and cant wait to get to ibrox for the next installment well done Walter, Ally and kenny yous have made us proud once again and we can now walk with our heads held high cheers

The First old firm match will be our first check-point how far we have come. Yes we are beating the small clubs again and that is great but the proof of the pudding will be against Celtic.

The First old firm match will be our first check-point how far we have come. Yes we are beating the small clubs again and that is great but the proof of the pudding will be against Celtic.

Agreed,however since WS came back to Ibrox he has done not too bad against the unwashed, I can see this team getting better as the season rolls on, there are players who are not playing because they are being kept out by the teams performances so far this season, the players that are being left out are busting a gut to get into the team and the players in the team are busting a gut to stay in the team,perfect senario IMO,now we have a squad that are giving 100%,which has been sadly lacking in recent seasons.

Exciting season ahead me thinks :cheers: