• Joe Aribo
    • Amad Diallo
    • Kemar Roofe
    • Ryan Kent
    • Leon Balogun
    • Ryan Jack
    • Fashion Sakala

2 minutes ago, onevision said:

No matter how bad we play there is always at least one player who is deserving of the MOTM.

Abstaining (or rather, announcing your abstention to everyone) is adolescent behaviour. On the other hand, announcing your abstention while also voting for the worst player on the pitch is a kind of genius - thanks Compo.

22 hours ago, Bill said:

Easiest choice of the season. Ryan Jack wasn't just head and shoulders another rest in terms of desire but everything he did with the ball was in a different league.

Special mention for Allan McGregor too.

Can we ban Compo from future votes for extreme sarcasm 😉

As much as it was great to see Jack knocking the ball around again, let's not get too carried away. It's futile to compare the 2nd half efforts with what happened in the first half. It was evident Celtic were sitting off us and allowing more space. I'm sure Kamara would have preferred to have played in the 2nd half and not the chaotic first.

1 hour ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

As much as it was great to see Jack knocking the ball around again, let's not get too carried away. It's futile to compare the 2nd half efforts with what happened in the first half. It was evident Celtic were sitting off us and allowing more space. I'm sure Kamara would have preferred to have played in the 2nd half and not the chaotic first.

Perhaps we should just confine our judgement of MOTM to what our eyes can see and not get too involved in "what might have been if only it had actually happened"

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Perhaps we should just confine our judgement of MOTM to what our eyes can see and not get too involved in "what might have been if only it had actually happened"

I was talking in general Bill. Apologies for any misunderstanding. As far MOTM, I've zero interest in that on the back of defeat like Wednesday tbh. 

1 hour ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I was talking in general Bill. Apologies for any misunderstanding. As far MOTM, I've zero interest in that on the back of defeat like Wednesday tbh. 

👍