I thought Scotland were no better than average. However, a win's, a win's a win. I'm not confident with Eck's tactics though. Very VERY negative against a team we shout be playing off the park.

Kind of agree with this and I havent been over impressed with any of our performances since Eck took over but he is still getting the results which is the important thing.

First Scotland game in years and i must say how much the atmosphere has changed, singing non stop for 90 minutes. Certainly will be going to more now, probably all the home ones. Then half the stadium stayed at the end and had a wee party.

Second goal went in the place went mental

How good was Boyd's and McFadden's goals :o

Must say Scott Brown had a good game yesterday

Bring on the france now, beat them and go top

I would start as the same line up as Gribz, gives us alot of fighting spirit in there, maybe start Maloney ahead of McCulloch though

________________Gordon____________

__Hutton_____Weir________McManus____Mceveley

Brown___Fletcher__Ferguson___Hartley___McCulloch

_________________McFadden___________

Yeah Maloney is an option aswell as he has a bit more pace to help support McFadden.

Pity Quashie isnt fit, we could be done with his battling in beside Ferguson and Brown.

Good news is that Henry is suspended and the game is at Parc de Princes rather than Stade de france. I think the smaller stadium will suit us more.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/6986080.stm

Henry will be raging, remember when he stormed out the press conference when we beat them 1-0 and he said " i will see you in Paris" Unlucky Thierry

Yeah what a ham!! :)

But im more afraid of Anelka at the moment, he is on fire. An Italian win would have been good for us yesterday as if it comes down to head to heads we have beaten France and lost against Italy so far. That means we would have to beat Italy and then it comes down to GF.

But if we nick a point against France then we have better overall head to head against them.

What about this line up for Wednesday

________________Gordon____________

__Hutton_____Weir________McManus____Mceveley

Maloney___Fletcher__Ferguson___Brown___Mcfadden

_________________McCulloch___________

I'd go with that yip, maybe O'conner up front on his own though. Hopefully Teale won't get a look in he was awful on Sat and McFadden deserves a start I think