Gersnet Flag Going On A European Trip ??

Well as you know i am going to Barcelona in a few months and just wondering if you want me to take one of the gersnet banners over. I am going with another 10 people so no worries about carrying it about. Will take pictures of it at some famous land marks etc

If anyone else is going am sure they could take another one

Whats your thoughts ???

Ehm TownHead are you willing to take one as well and spread the word of gersnet ?

Also anyone else is going to take 1

Btw i want the best one :D

I'd be more than happy to take one. :) Would guess their are far more vehement gersnetters than myself making the trip though. I can see them now draped from the Sagrada Familia :D:D

tr, you've been a gersneter for as long as i can remember man!

ha ! :) It has been a while. Was referring more to post counts, theirs a lot on here on make a bigger contributiion than myself :).

P.s Thinking back to the members that were around when I first started on here, what ever happend to Stuart ? :confused:

Did he hand over the reigns after the gersnet.net domain name confusion ?

Who cares about post count, were all one big gersnet family

And i have been to the Sagrada Familia, must say it is a magnificent sight, wonder if it's nearly built yet.

Can't wait for the trip, hopefully get a few more members with the banners bieng unvieled, might meet up with you Townhead if your'e up for it

qaulity over quantity m8. by your reasoning colshy would have contributed msot to the forum :D

P.s Thinking back to the members that were around when I first started on here, what ever happend to Stuart ? :confused:

Did he hand over the reigns after the gersnet.net domain name confusion ?

i dont actually know. i still have a jumper of his. frankie'll know.