Premier League 2022/23

10 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Watched the game as I have a couple of Gunners games recently and can't understand why Saka starts all games,although higher level games he reminds me of some of our under performers.

Definitely his performances have fell off since he signed that new massive contract

a great player in his day but Lampard looked more like little boy lost last night some people are never cut out to be football managers that list is endless .

21 hours ago, compo said:

a great player in his day but Lampard looked more like little boy lost last night some people are never cut out to be football managers that list is endless .

We all get a life lesson...it tends to form our overall trajectory for the duration.

Usually it happens in our late teens or early twenties.

Lampard just had to wait till post 40 for his. 

We are watching hope, manifestation, realization, decline, and failure happen live. 

I'm quite enjoying it. 

4 hours ago, compo said:

The gunners visit the magpies on Sunday has the makings of a good game 

It has indeed. FA Cup Winners v League Champions back in the day but unfortunately, not this year.