Premier League 2022/23

Wolves have sacked Bruno Lage. Looks like they'll be joining their Black Country mates, West Brom, in the Championship although Baggies themselves are flirting with another relegation to League 1.

Wolves have been on the slide since they sold the real Jota to Liverpool.

21 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Wolves have sacked Bruno Lage. Looks like they'll be joining their Black Country mates, West Brom, in the Championship although Baggies themselves are flirting with another relegation to League 1.

Wolves have been on the slide since they sold the real Jota to Liverpool.

I reckon Andre Vilas Boas is a good shout for Wolves.

He would be the continuation candidate but Wolves are more in need of Sean Dyche to Burnleyise them i.e. keep them up for a few years. They had an outstanding post-promotion season playing nice football and getting a Europa League place. Perhaps that wasn’t such a good thing because playing in the extra competition, they fell back in the domestic league and last season all the warning signals were there as they floundered about just above the basement.

Hmmmm. West Midlands or Glesca? Black Country can be nice in winter, I hear and you can commute easily from the Cotswolds. On the other hand, Glesca gives you a free ticket to Europe.

Postecoglou is on the way up, sadly. Sadly, Wolves are on the way down. The twain shall not meet.