Rangers visit to Fir park to meet the steelmen turned out to be a heavy metal affair. Motherwell had a Golden first half and Rangers looked like they had lead in their boots.

Motherwell opened the scoring with a goal from Chris Porter but it looked like Rangers were carrying so much excess baggage, that it was us that needed a porter.

In the second half we got back on level terms but we couldn�t grind down the steelmens armour.

In the back ground Jean-Michel Aulas the Lyon Chairman sayâ��s heâ��s going to feed fergie a bottle of whisky before the Lyon game mocking our drinking culture. Funny coming from a frog as they drink wine instead of water. I guess he was jaked up on a chateaux d�©conner(bullshit). He should get a job as a stand up comic in an old folks home. He wonâ��t make people laugh but theyâ��ll still wet themselves

Dundee United visited Parkhead and were sickened by McDonald. Well most of times I have been to Mcdonalds I came back with the schitters.

Wee Gordie said after the game he played with the players brains. So now he is a miracle worker. What Celtic player has a brain? If he takes a pool of eighteen players he might have enough to make a babies rattle to play with.

It was suggested over the last few weeks that the Celtic defense was weak. So they bring in the ex-minister of defense as chairman. If they had said there was a hole in their defense they would have brought in a bunch of Irish navies to fill it in.

When asked if Nakamura would be fit for Wednesday Gordie said I don�t know he was eating a sandwich and he didn�t have an interpreter . Gordie if you speak slow and articulate we maybe understand you without an interpreter.

Up at Aberdeen the Sheep were beating the marriage men but seemingly they only could think of Europe. Jimmy Calderwood said the Aberdeen team of euro winners is haunting them. It looks like every team in the SPL except Gretna is haunting them. It is so long ago since Aberdeen were in Europe that Jimmy tried to hire the Hindenburg Zeppelin for the journey.

Hearts beat St Mirrren but were blamed for diving. Nah no chance, there were no Lithuanians in the team. Ohh were not allowed to mention Lithuanians and diving as Gordon Smith found out. He has been reported to UEFA . I suppose we will need to say, using the laws of gravity in the future. Funny thing is it was a St Mirren player booked for diving on Sunday.

What a difference a few weeks and a new manager are making for Inverness. They beat falkirk 4-2 to leave Gretna stranded at the bottom of the league. Before the game John Hughes said he needed 4 new players. On Saturday he would have had enough with one.

DENNIS WYNESS.

The SFA have stopped a pet food manufacturer sponsoring Gretna. A spokesman said we couldn�t have Gretna players playing with Winalot on their shirts.

Taxi!!!

Yer patters mince Pete. :flipa:

Och well it kept you from pulling your pud for 5 mins.:flipa:

Why are Rangers players playing so bad in the first half.

So that Walter will pull them off at half- time.

Sorry!