I agree with you but as a person who has never smoked i do think that smokers should be given an area where they can enjoy a cigarette if they want. If people have a ticket then opening a few turnstiles at half-time to let smokers out and in surely isn't a big problem. An area within the ground would be a better option..

I totally agree with you - places like pubs and nightclubs have areas where they can smoke, and even though i think it isn't a bad idea to try and slowly 'squeeze' smoking out of society, it wouldnt be a bad idea to try and accommodate then in the short term somewhere in the stadium, even if only at half time

However, this vile smoking in the toilets has to stop, i'm breathing in more smoke than i used to!! I regularly complain to Rangers and the stewards, and will continue to do so until they get it stopped!

I totally agree with you - places like pubs and nightclubs have areas where they can smoke, and even though i think it isn't a bad idea to try and slowly 'squeeze' smoking out of society, it wouldnt be a bad idea to try and accommodate then in the short term somewhere in the stadium, even if only at half time

However, this vile smoking in the toilets has to stop, i'm breathing in more smoke than i used to!! I regularly complain to Rangers and the stewards, and will continue to do so until they get it stopped!

I can understand that as i work on a large work floor. People used to smoke at their machines or work place and there were no complaints. Now 10-15 people stand in one area smoking and the smoke in that area is overwhelming. My boss brought in cabins where two people fit in with a built in extractor but lets everyone sit around them which makes them a waste of time. There are also many complaints smokers now have more breaks than non-smokers as some smokers are there for 5-10mins per half hour.

after a long wait i made a few inquiries through a friend on the inside and i have finally got my SB back. pick my book up on saturday just in time for the hibs game. last bloody smoke i have at Ibrox i can tell you!:cheers: :cheers:

Dont be going for a sly puff this week :cheers:

So you think it's ok for people to have to choke to death whilst trying to go for a slash at half time?

i dont smoke and it doesnt bother me. i've actually never seen someone choke to death from tobacco smoke anywhere. do you think its ok for 50% of the ground who pay for the stadium and everything in it not to have an area where they can smoke?

eta: oh right, read again, you do think there should be a smoking area. nice one. :)

The smoking ban is law, people should get over it and take note - i have no sympathy with people who get caught, and will continue to moan to Rangers about it as they are paying lip service to the problem :mad:

on yersel. dont mind people moaning about it. better than apathy!

First of all, congrats on getting your season ticket back! :cheers:

Surely Rangers have a responsibility to their fans to provide adequate facilites, including a smoking area.

I'm not a smoker, and it always annoyed me at games when smoke was wafting in your face, so I'm glad it's been removed from the stands, but now the problem has been moved to the toilets. It will continue to move until the problem is addressed.

Have any of the smokers written to Rangers to ask about smoking facilities?