• Fashion Sakala
    • Antonio Colak
    • Scott Wright
    • Scott Arfield
    • Alfredo Morelos
    • Kemar Roofe
    • Adam Devine

12 minutes ago, Bill said:

😂 I'm sure a clinical psychologist could offer some insight. It's always interesting at the start of every season to find out if some nutter has migrated into your vicinity. Thankfully I seem to be in a small corner of sanity.

I must be a magnet for them - a few around me at Ibrox and always get one near me at away games 😀

11 hours ago, Bill said:

That's no excuse though. It doesn't matter who gets most votes but most people manage to select their MOTM without using it as an opportunity to slag off another player, the same player he's been targeting for several years. He doesn't like Jack, he's made that clear enough, but it's become a vendetta and that isn't right. It would serve everyone better if these things were occasionally reined in a little.

Like you do with Kamara on a weekly basis...

Just Saying Bernie Sanders GIF by Saturday Night Live

Just now, Rousseau said:

Sorry. 

Monthly. 

Occasionally!

Ive also said how good a player he was/could be and praised him for rare good performances. Hardly a vendetta. I’ve also expressed frustration about Tav but also voted him MOTM when he deserved it. You’re barking up the wrong tree.

24 minutes ago, Bill said:

Occasionally!

Ive also said how good a player he was/could be and praised him for rare good performances. Hardly a vendetta. I’ve also expressed frustration about Tav but also voted him MOTM when he deserved it. You’re barking up the wrong tree.

Many posters have that player they struggle to see in an unbiased way: TB with Goldson, dB with Tavernier, DMAA with Kent... you with Kamara. 

Only my admiration for Josh Windass can be said to be truly impartial, unbiased and accurate. 

57 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Many posters have that player they struggle to see in an unbiased way: TB with Goldson, dB with Tavernier, DMAA with Kent... you with Kamara. 

Only my admiration for Josh Windass can be said to be truly impartial, unbiased and accurate. 

You can't be paying attention, I've criticised poor performances from other players more than that eternally useless waste of space Kamara 😂

I watched as Windass removed Newcastle from the FA Cup on Saturday and couldn't help reminding myself what a colossal mistake it was to let him leave Rangers. Never was a hairstyle so badly missed.

Edited by Bill

12 minutes ago, Bill said:

I watched as Windass removed Newcastle from the FA Cup on Saturday and couldn't help reminding myself what a colossal mistake it was to let him leave Rangers. Never was a hairstyle so badly missed.

Could be seeing a blonde version soon.

Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 11.57.59.png