[FT] St Johnstone 0 - 1 Rangers (Barisic 45)

46 minutes ago, compo said:

Aye wouldn’t like to see them do eleven consecutive twelve hour shifts 

I never get this comparison, it's like comparing apples with cabbages. 

Also we complained that the fixture pile up cost us in 2008 and last season, can't have it both ways. 

Looks like the classic-concert subscription and the late kick-off spared me from another 90odd minutes of "making Plan A better" attempt? Good.

That said, I wouldn't recommend listening to Alan Berg's Violin Concerto "To the memory of an Angel" either, some serious attempt at destroying a violin and some other instruments. Alas it was but one of three parts played, the other two were better.

Somehow, my gut feeling says that we will stick to Plan A, even with the players now on the transfer wanted-list, just like we did before. We de facto scrape results, unless the opposition falters completely after a goal or two or late on. We've become easily readable by any half-brained Scottish team-coach and they set up to thwart our tactics and our players' strengths. Yet, we never take the next step and learn from the experience.

Edited by der Berliner