Stuart Gibson owns further 4M shares

Just now, gaspard said:

So you didn't mean me, you were addressing some randoms on twitter who wouldn't see your post.

Thanks for clearing that up.

No problem, I was sure you weren’t just being thin skinned. 

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

No problem, I was sure you weren’t just being thin skinned. 

Not so much thin skinned, tbh, more just feeling a bit contrarian  today. 

And if I were to take a wee introspective dive,  I'd probably admit that my commercial scepticism comes from recent events around the allocation of LCF tickets to C72 and the mealy mouthed, blatantly lying and embarrassing response from Bisgrove regarding this debacle. 

Threads been hijacked enough, though. Am oot.

3 hours ago, gaspard said:

I look forward to the day Castore are history,  collection after collection all the same product with a different colour arrangement. 

Overpriced and very little for the older gentlemen with a more relaxed figure.

I think the AC/DC thing is a good idea poorly executed. AC Milan did something similar with the Rolling Stones shortly after. The castore stuff is garbage and the delivery in an era of next day delivery being pretty much standard (exceptions are of course possible where the business model is pay extra for it) with castore delivery takes over a week each time I have ordered.

On 10/02/2023 at 12:10, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I think the AC/DC thing is a good idea poorly executed. AC Milan did something similar with the Rolling Stones shortly after. The castore stuff is garbage and the delivery in an era of next day delivery being pretty much standard (exceptions are of course possible where the business model is pay extra for it) with castore delivery takes over a week each time I have ordered.

I've not bought a lot of it but what I do have from Castore certainly isn't garbage. In fact I'd say it was better quality that most of the stuff offered over the last 20+ years. But you're bang on about the delivery, which is far short of what it should be.

On the whole I think Castore have done not so bad but the choice was obviously made on the basis of the deal we were able to get at the time. Somehow I think, whoever our next kit supplier is, we'll still be complaining about them. It's what we do.