• Ryan Kent
    • Antonio Colak
    • Fashion Sakala
    • John Lundstram
    • Ianis Hagi
    • John Souttar
    • Alfredo Morelos
    • Scott Arfield

Very impressed by Cantwell, but most folk around me (who hadn't left yet) were dumbstruck when the announcer said the sponsor's MOTM was Ben Davies.

Not that Davies had a bad game but it was quite clearly Cantwell.

12 minutes ago, Chibmark said:

Very impressed by Cantwell, but most folk around me (who hadn't left yet) were dumbstruck when the announcer said the sponsor's MOTM was Ben Davies.

Aye even my 13 year old daughter couldn't stop laughing at that... :)

11 minutes ago, Chibmark said:

Obviously the sponsors choose who they want to speak to and not the best player,happens regularly.

I've gone for the blond Lowry like most others. He had a smashing game, and hope this is the lower end of the standard we can expect for our outlay. Raskin next in line but he looked jaded in the second half when Killie changed to a pressing game and he didnt have the freedom of the pitch to operate in. Raskin does look like a proper midfield player though and it makes it a sackable offence for Beale to select Lundstrum over him last week. I'm not getting over that any time soon.

The worrying aspect was that while we put in only our third decent first half performance in 16 games under Sir Talkalot, in two of those 3 games we have not turned up for the second half. In the other 13 games we havent turned up for the first half and played better in the second half. Only Tynecastle did we put in a complete performance. One good game in 16. Somehow 14 wins have been miraculously achieved in that run, which is certainly papering over the cracks which are pretty wide if you peek under the paper. Onto Easter Road and another tough fixture at a difficult venue. Hopefully our last visit to Edinburgh inspires us.