The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

7 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

If we can get 60 odd goals out of him the next 3 seasons then it's a goer.

I'll back the player and manager until it's beyond support, there's a clear plan and idea in place with the players that are coming in.

Cifuentes and a LCB and I'd be fairly content, that will be the bulk of the rebuild and then it's just a matter of shifting and replacing players. Possibly looking at domestic players within Scotland wouldn't be the daftest if the bulk of it is done.

9 minutes ago, yuddie said:

If we can get 60 odd goals out of him the next 3 seasons then it's a goer.

I'll back the player and manager until it's beyond support, there's a clear plan and idea in place with the players that are coming in.

Cifuentes and a LCB and I'd be fairly content, that will be the bulk of the rebuild and then it's just a matter of shifting and replacing players. Possibly looking at domestic players within Scotland wouldn't be the daftest if the bulk of it is done.

I'd be wanting 100+ appearances over 3 seasons tbh.

The behind the scenes with Sima is worth a watch to be fair, seems like a quiet one but that just might be the language barrier.

People are still saying we need a couple of strikers which is mad considering we've got 6 who can play upfront including Dessers. We'll need to shift one of or both Colak and Roofe imo and then maybe bring in a Josh Maja? Or if we can push the boat out then Danilo.

I'd still look at Baccus or Devlin at Hearts if we lose Kamara, both internationals and a good age.