Premier League 2023/24

1 hour ago, compo said:

One for the stats lads all the stats weigh heavily on city’s side at half time yet it’s goals that count 

pluton 1 City 0

I also told you months ago that Everton would come good because their xG was good.

alexscottislegend as one of our number proclaims every time he visits the Board and note my username.

We’ve had better players than him but there was never a more thrilling sight at Ibrox than Scott racing down the wing.

A taxi driver in Liverpool was waxing eloquent on an old-time Scottish winger that played for Everton. I asked if it was Tommy Ring. I got a pitying look. 

Luton's Lockyear is being treated by paramedics on the pitch. 

He has collapsed before (last season's playoff), but Tim Sherwood's report suggest he went down following head contact. 

I don't understand why players take the risk? He survived once; take the win and retire.