Premier League 2023/24

Glasner is a very good coach.

His LASK team was superb, and his Frankfurt side won a European trophy ... iirc - but my mind is fuzzy on that. He did a good job at Wolfsburg, too. 

He was one of the coaches I wanted us to approach before we went with Clement. 

On 05/05/2024 at 15:39, compo said:

Works progressing at Everton's new stadiumScreenshot_20240505-1536232.png.a277d01a9b90f30a806ad10dd3d4ffcf.png

Looks like Everton may enter Administration before this is finished? 777 have had offices raided and looks like will fail the owners test, leaving the current owners who have run out of money. Not sure if the board had any other groups interested Compo?

19 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Chelsea have played brilliantly well this season - on about four occasions.

Prob a few more than four, but not vastly more.

When Silva isn't playing the average age has dropped to 22! Against Spurs 14 of the squad were injured, but the 17 and 18 year olds that came on did well. 

1 minute ago, compo said:

Today’s game at Goodison will probably be the last league match at the grand old ground .

Shame.

Looks like the toffee's have ended their tenure of Goodison with a victory and a good manager who will be without a club signed off with a three goals to one at the city of London stadium 

My mistake the toffees won’t be playing in the new stadium until 25/26 season don’t understand why it’s taking so long 

51 minutes ago, compo said:

My mistake the toffees won’t be playing in the new stadium until 25/26 season don’t understand why it’s taking so long 

Might be someone from the Fergus Marine Shipyard on board as they are not on ferries!!!.🙄

2 hours ago, compo said:

Run out of money and havent got the new owners in place?