[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Rangers

On 07/08/2023 at 10:18, Graeme Ro55 said:

What you state is correct Idisi, but we are Rangers and it is up to us to break them down using our much better funded squad. You cannot really blame McInnes for playing "anti football" if he succeeds against a team including single players who are worth more than his entire team. He is only using his nous as a football manager to allow his team to achieve a result. And keeping himself in a job.

Credit where it's due ..... McInnes played us like a fiddle on Sunday.

9 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

We, as a support, have a weird tendency to pine for former players (and managers).

We're so sentimental, it's almost creepy.

I hate it. There are some I wish had stayed but once they're gone, they're long gone. Some not far enough.

Who is pining after players?

I speculated, wildly, I concede, on whether we could have worked a financially more beneficial deal by signing him and doing a back to back with PSV. 

Now we have Lammers, of course, who has much to prove. My initial thoughts are that he has no pace, and lacks strength, and attitude. Good feet, mind, so might be a great 5 a side player, with a proper referee. 

3 hours ago, Uilleam said:

Who is pining after players?

I speculated, wildly, I concede, on whether we could have worked a financially more beneficial deal by signing him and doing a back to back with PSV. 

Now we have Lammers, of course, who has much to prove. My initial thoughts are that he has no pace, and lacks strength, and attitude. Good feet, mind, so might be a great 5 a side player, with a proper referee. 

Lammers is not alone with having much to prove. Sima, Dessers, Danilo & co are in the same boat. I would imagine they would wecome a proven system to make it easier to win the fans over and get their confidence up. Then perhaps work towards a new system in steps they can digest.

On 08/08/2023 at 14:41, Graeme Ro55 said:

Lammers is not alone with having much to prove. Sima, Dessers, Danilo & co are in the same boat. I would imagine they would wecome a proven system to make it easier to win the fans over and get their confidence up. Then perhaps work towards a new system in steps they can digest.

The entire playing squad and coaching staff have something to prove. This is a team that, collectively, has won nothing. Until they do, the jury is out on all of them.