Ben Hood (Ben51) memorial fundraiser.

Hope this is alright to post here. I know some on here will have been on RM at some point.

Ben may have most been familiar to some of you as Ben51, GabrielTomato or more recently ClemDog.

"On Sat 21 October, our friend Ben Hood sadly took his own life.

We are devastated to lose Ben. He was a funny, caring and intelligent young man who has been lost to the world far too soon. Ben was always politely inquisitive, never judgmental. He listened amazingly to issues other people were having in their lives and was always totally selfless in his words and actions.

We have lost a good one and this world will be a poorer place without him.

To honour Ben's selfless legacy, we are raising funds to donate to charity on Ben's behalf, and to create a permanent memory of Ben at his happy place - Ibrox Stadium.

Thank you for any donation you can spare to help us remember Ben properly"

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/BenHoodMemorial

image0.jpeg.91fa39a11b1869472c632d00c4c1082a(1).thumb.jpeg.c1f3e1e6abca9ed99e2805df4ff1c309.jpeg

I don't want to divert the thread but I'd also like to pay tribute to a Rangers supporting friend of mine who passed away in his mid 30s last week.

Fraser, aka @karma_polis on twitter and several names on FF (see the Campbeltown Bear thread on there) was well known in the Rangers community. Davie Edgar paid a nice tribute to him on the H&H Daily Update yesterday.

I used to meet up with him for lunch in Shawlands before games at Hampden. He was a good guy and I always enjoyed his company and his larger than life personality.

Sleep easy, Fraser. You'll be missed!

43 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I don't want to divert the thread but I'd also like to pay tribute to a Rangers supporting friend of mine who passed away in his mid 30s last week.

Fraser, aka @karma_polis on twitter and several names on FF (see the Campbeltown Bear thread on there) was well known in the Rangers community. Davie Edgar paid a nice tribute to him on the H&H Daily Update yesterday.

I used to meet up with him for lunch in Shawlands before games at Hampden. He was a good guy and I always enjoyed his company and his larger than life personality.

Sleep easy, Fraser. You'll be missed!

Ah sorry to hear that, followed each other on twitter and recall him on FF when I used to post there.

Thanks to anyone that donates, massively appreciated.

To anyone that struggles with mental health, speak to someone, anyone. Even if anonymously here on the internet to start with, it's a big help.

You're not alone.

6 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

Thanks to anyone that donates, massively appreciated.

To anyone that struggles with mental health, speak to someone, anyone. Even if anonymously here on the internet to start with, it's a big help.

You're not alone.

100% agree with this- reach out and speak to someone. 

Edited by CammyF