Moths to the Flame

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Will be interesting to see if there are any at either of this weekends Semi-Finals and how it's reported in the press as all 4 clubs have a very active "ultras" following.

I'm hoping the hobo, sheep and Hearts Ultras all use pyrotechnics but we don't. 

The media response would be fascinating. 

9 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm hoping the hobo, sheep and Hearts Ultras all use pyrotechnics but we don't. 

The media response would be fascinating. 

That would be the ideal scenario, but unlikely! I'm sure all 4 groups will have them as they'll be attempting to out-do each other. 

When it's come to displays, the UBs are well ahead of other Scottish groups. The pyros on the Clydeside will take a lot of beating.  

31 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

The Union Bears pyro display on both banks of the River Clyde in the wake of our 55th title cannot be beaten. Glasgow's tourist bureau should utilise the scenes in their foreign presentations. Having organised and presented the best, I would prefer in the sprit of Ultra competition they would refrain from future attempts within stadiums. The Union Bears should welcome the chase.

As attempted in the original post, Rangers supporters come to the party and the pile on begins and continues unfettered. The Ultras culture includes many military characteristics; unity, discipline, orders, ....... and uniform. The Union Bears support the club thus the smart move would be to refrain this weekend and allow the Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen Ultras to fill the vacuum. It is a win-win for all Rangers supporters, do the Union Bears have the discipline and tactical nous?

I'm hoping so, but they'll not want to be "out-done" by Hearts Ultras. Unless the UBs have something else up their sleeves, there will be flares a plenty. 

Oh, and any excuse to post this video again. 

21 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I'm hoping so, but they'll not want to be "out-done" by Hearts Ultras. Unless the UBs have something else up their sleeves, there will be flares a plenty. 

Magnificent.

43 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Awesome WATP :rfc: