Does anyone have two sky boxes in there house and have Setanta?

I called up earlier and got it, its working fine. But the sky viewing card, they're two different numbers and i only told them one.

Do you think if i call back they'll add the other box onto the subscription or will i have to pay extra for that?

:confused: :confused:

Does anyone have two sky boxes in there house and have Setanta?

I called up earlier and got it, its working fine. But the sky viewing card, they're two different numbers and i only told them one.

Do you think if i call back they'll add the other box onto the subscription or will i have to pay extra for that?

:confused: :confused:

Is it a multi-room thing you have chris?

Is it a multi-room thing you have chris?

Yeah it is, a box in two different rooms, two different cards obviously so two different numbers.

I never even thought of checking that out, ill give them a call tomorrow or something i think.

Well there's service for you, the guy was no help at all.

Sorry sir, but you would have to take out a 2nd subscription to get the other box activated for Setanta too.

So why do i pay �£10 a month for the multi room if i cant watch all the channels im subscribed to in both rooms?

Pish service but doesnt surprise me.

:mad:

For anyone interested, i just got an email back from them.

The email said the reason they have to charge extra for the extra box subscription (�£7.50 for each additional box) is because Sky themselves charge Setanta for each additional Sky viewing card in their books.

That i can live with.... the diddy on the phone i was speaking to yesterday didnt mention that.

So my beef is with Sky really, not Setanta.

Im not going to bother calling them though, an extra �£7.50 a month just to watch the channels on the other box aint worth it.

I've subscribed to setanta 12.99.

I've got NTL.

I never did it last season but now that they are going to show more games I think it might be worth it - I really want to watch it this Sunday too but will have a hangover so not planning making it out the door so it will be handy