I have to say I am very very close to just hitting the order button on their website. I wish there was a package of Rangers games you could buy for the season, for those of us who can't make it to the matches themselves for whatever reason. £180 is pretty steep, but then I think £15 a month seems pretty reasonable if you actually make use of it. Decisions decisions....

I just posted about Setanta in the Analysis thread, lol.

Yes it does show the games on Monday nights.

I also hear it plays all the SPL highlights on Saturday night, rather than having to wait til the Sunday night like last season.

Tried ordering it online and it failed at final step saying I had to phone. Which is fine, except for the fact I can't get through on their number as the "network is busy".

Ive tried to order online loads of times and it always fails so its best just to phone, dunno why it wont let you online.

There's two different numbers you can try, there's one on the website and the one on the screen when you go onto the Setanta channels.

If you aint tried both, give the other one a go.

Yeah, tried them both Chris. Its this sort of thing that makes you think you're dealing with a bunch of amateurs.

Certainly feels that way at times doesnt it?

They do their best to not take the money you're resentfully throwing at them.... lol.