Ridvan and agent to meet with Rangers and Clement to discuss lack of game time

It seems to have become de rigeuer to say Ridvan isn't good enough, I see it parroted everywhere, when he's clearly no more inadequate than any number of other players who don't seem to attract the same level of criticism. Instead of running the guy down, why don't we leave it to the manager to decide if he's good enough ... or not.

Edited by Bill

I think Ridvan has potential.  I like his 'keen to go forward' approach and I think his crossing has improved a bit recently.  

Too early to write him off and I don't really think Barisic is someone we should be keeping around for much longer.

31 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think Ridvan has potential.  I like his 'keen to go forward' approach and I think his crossing has improved a bit recently.  

Too early to write him off and I don't really think Barisic is someone we should be keeping around for much longer.

Too early? he's been here 18 months, hardly been fit and looks like he is being over looked by 3 consecutive managers. 

35 minutes ago, Bill said:

It seems to have become de rigeuer to say Ridvan isn't good enough, I see it parroted everywhere, when he's clearly no more inadequate than any number of other players who don't seem to attract the same level of criticism. Instead of running the guy down, why don't we leave it to the manager to decide if he's good enough ... or not.

That doesn't mean he is good enough. Ridvan sending his representatives to speak to Clement regarding lack of game time showd Ridvan doesn't think he's part of Clements plans.