Broadfoot silly statement Mark II

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE

Dont think he is in a position to influence decisions over Thomson but he now says he will wait till Weir is 40 and retires just to get his chance at Rangers, bloody frightning thought so it is !!!

İf he thinks just playing in the Rangers reseves for the next 3 yrs is all thats required of him then what sort of pool of players do we have

The bottom line is Broadfoot will never get in the 1st team because he is rank rotten.....its better you find a new club Kirky if thats the attitude you have

Dont think he is in a position to influence decisions over Thomson but he now says he will wait till Weir is 40 and retires just to get his chance at Rangers, bloody frightning thought so it is !!!

İf he thinks just playing in the Rangers reseves for the next 3 yrs is all thats required of him then what sort of pool of players do we have

The bottom line is Broadfoot will never get in the 1st team because he is rank rotten.....its better you find a new club Kirky if thats the attitude you have

What are you judging him on? The fact he's never played a game in his position for us. After watching him for St Mirren a number of times i think hes a good Central Defender. Hes not a left Back/Left Mid/Right back, where he has been played recently.

He aint gonna leave for a long time as well. He will be gettin treble in his wages more than he would anywhere else.

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
What are you judging him on? The fact he's never played a game in his position for us. After watching him for St Mirren a number of times i think hes a good Central Defender. Hes not a left Back/Left Mid/Right back, where he has been played recently.

He aint gonna leave for a long time as well. He will be gettin treble in his wages more than he would anywhere else.

In a nutshell, I never understood why we signed him in the fisrt place just the same as Gow

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
Except Gow played very well against LA Galaxy and has not been given a chance since......

Gow played for 30 mins if I remember corectly and his performance was exaggerated by many of you guys at the time hence the reason he is surplus to requirements

In a nutshell, I never understood why we signed him in the fisrt place just the same as Gow

I think a lot has to do with his age. With guys like Davie Weir, he can learn a lot.

He was a cheap buy who added depth to a thin squad back in Jan. Who knows.

Gow played for 30 mins if I remember corectly and his performance was exaggerated by many of you guys at the time hence the reason he is surplus to requirements

10+ people saying he played well can't mean its exaggerated. He played well FACT.

So are you saying it was also exaggerated by the backroom staff who also said that he played very well indeed.

Seems you have a very high opinion of your own ability to judge players - perhaps you should send your CV to Wattie....

So are you saying it was also exaggerated by the backroom staff who also said that he played very well indeed.

Seems you have a very high opinion of your own ability to judge players - perhaps you should send your CV to Wattie....

Agreed, i watched the Galaxy game and thought Gow was really good and was really looking forward to seeing him this season.

Now what makes your opinion any better than mine?

Have you told Alan himself so he can start packing his bags.

Nothing like giving players a chance eh?

If we were all like you Hutton would be the next Mo Ross instead of blossoming into potentially the best attacking fullback in the continent.