Broadfoot silly statement Mark II

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE

The thing with young players is you just never know what they're going to turn out like,Hutton is the perfect example of how a player can change his ways knuckle down and learn how to become a good player,and IMO that also applies to Broadfoot,Gow,Naysmith and Whittaker,they need to get a decent run in the first team to see what they are like

The thing with young players is you just never know what they're going to turn out like,Hutton is the perfect example of how a player can change his ways knuckle down and learn how to become a good player,and IMO that also applies to Broadfoot,Gow,Naysmith and Whittaker,they need to get a decent run in the first team to see what they are like

Agreed, Hutton is the perfect example. So many haters and he has proved them all wrong!

Agreed, Hutton is the perfect example. So many haters and he has proved them all wrong!

Yeah but...but...but.... Gow is surplus to requirements and... well.... Broadfoot is just pure pish.... :yawn: (not at you br1ndy).

It is folks like Tully who would be prone to giving Hutton a hard time whilst not playing well and then professing their ever-lasting allegiance to such player when they turn good.

Neither Broadfoot NOR Gow (and you could put Naismith in the same position) have been given a proper chance to prove themselves - yet we have the armchair managers looking to punt them.

sounds like a good option - lets get rid of them all in January, leave ourselves with a thread-bare squad again during the run-in of a possibly championship chasing season - makes a lot of sense.

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
So are you saying it was also exaggerated by the backroom staff who also said that he played very well indeed.

Seems you have a very high opinion of your own ability to judge players - perhaps you should send your CV to Wattie....

LA Galaxy are pesh...a third rate team fae the USA, get a grip for feck sake :uzi:

LA Galaxy are pesh...a third rate team fae the USA, get a grip for feck sake :uzi:

He performed better than the rest of the Gers players according to said players themselves - does that then also mean that the rest of the team that day are pish or surplus to requirements ?

Me thinks you need to take a reality check, and perhaps get a grip yourself.

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
Yeah but...but...but.... Gow is surplus to requirements and... well.... Broadfoot is just pure pish.... :yawn: (not at you br1ndy).

It is folks like Tully who would be prone to giving Hutton a hard time whilst not playing well and then professing their ever-lasting allegiance to such player when they turn good.

Neither Broadfoot NOR Gow (and you could put Naismith in the same position) have been given a proper chance to prove themselves - yet we have the armchair managers looking to punt them.

sounds like a good option - lets get rid of them all in January, leave ourselves with a thread-bare squad again during the run-in of a possibly championship chasing season - makes a lot of sense.

Yes 1 yr ago I thought Hutton was crap the same as the rest of you but he is the best full back in the UK at the moment and I hope he keeps it up

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
He performed better than the rest of the Gers players according to said players themselves - does that then also mean that the rest of the team that day are pish or surplus to requirements ?

Me thinks you need to take a reality check, and perhaps get a grip yourself.

They arent going to turn round and say anything else are they

Why cant you just accept he is crap and not Rangers standard, his days at the club are numbered and thats enough for me

Yes 1 yr ago I thought Hutton was crap the same as the rest of you but he is the best full back in the UK at the moment and I hope he keeps it up

Please don't tar us all with your brush Tully. There were PLENTY of us who supported Hutton and wanted him to be given a chance, myself included.

Some of us have more patience than others.

But you prove the point yourself that sometimes it makes sense to be patient with players - Gow and Broadfoot should be given patience. I am dumbfounded how you can deem any of them to be "surplus to requirements" when they have yet to be given a run in the team.

They arent going to turn round and say anything else are they

Why cant you just accept he is crap and not Rangers standard, his days at the club are numbered and thats enough for me

Of course they could have said otherwise - I think what you are missing is that when Gow came on that day he completely changed the game (IIRC) and that was what was applauded by his fellow players. If someone has played well he will be spoken about after the game - if he played poorly then no-one would have mentioned him. Strangely enough he was the one player most people were talking about post-game (including Rangers officials).

His days at the club are numbered in your mind.... and indeed they may be numbered but you can bet that it is more to do with the fact he wants first -team games than that WS wants rid of him.

I sure as shit am glad you aren't running the show at Ibrox - it would be a gong-show at best.

Why cant you just accept he is crap and not Rangers standard

On what basis do you make this statement ?? That he played for Falkirk before Rangers ? Because there is NO WAY you can make that statement based on what he has done since he came to Ibrox.

Seriously.... am intrigued as to how you can make that conclusion at this stage.